Last updated at 12:58 on 04/01/2021
Department of Health COVID-19 Datahub
The COVID-19 data hub features national statistics, information and data about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Ireland.
- The confirmed and total deaths and cases of COVID-19 are updated daily at approximately 6pm
- Statistics profiles and county data are updated daily at approximately 6pm Monday to Friday
- ICU statistics are updated daily at approximately 12pm and 7pm
- Acute hospital statistics are updated daily at approximately 9:30am, 2pm and 8pm
- Laboratory specimen testing statistics are updated daily at approximately 3pm from Monday to Saturday
- The number of new COVID-19 cases in each Local Electoral Area (LEA) is published weekly on a Thursday, reflecting new cases notified in each LEA for the 14-day period up to midnight on the previous Monday
Government of Ireland COVID-19 Tracker App
COVID Tracker is a free app for your mobile phone. It will help us to protect each other and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ireland.
Using the COVID Tracker app along with the existing public health measures will help us all stay safe when we meet up, socialise, work or travel.
The app can:
- alert you if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- advise you on what to do to protect yourself and others
- alert other app users that you were in close contact with, if you test positive for COVID-19
Link to App
COVID-19 Public Information Booklet (April 2020)
This guide offers information about Ireland and COVID-19 including how the government is responding, the symptoms of COVID-19 and how you should self-isolate.
The booklet, which was jointly produced by the Government of Ireland and the HSE, is being delivered free of charge by An Post to every household in Ireland.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 please see the below websites:
Department of Health
World Health Organisation